Wed 7 Oct 15
The hugely popular Fife Business Awards are now open for entries and promise to be bigger and better than ever before.
The awards, which are now held annually, are open to businesses of all sizes, in all sectors operating in Fife. The range of award categories - including the Excellence in Tourism award and Outstanding Performing Business - have been designed to be fully accessible to all businesses.
Fife Chamber president John Silcock added: "It is my pleasure to formally announce the launch of the Fife Business Awards. The awards have grown significantly with over 300 people in attendance at the last event and I would like to thank all our sponsors including our principal sponsor Fife Economy Partnership and our media partner Fife Free Press for their continued support.
The business awards provide a fantastic opportunity to celebrate the success of businesses in Fife."
The Award categories for the forthcoming Fife Business Awards are:-
• Most Enterprising Start-up Company – Sponsored by Business Gateway Fife
• Best Performing Business (Under 50 Employees) – Sponsorship Available
• Best Performing Business (Over 50 Employees) – Sponsored by Condies CA
• Workforce for the Future – Sponsorship Available
• Excellence in People Development – Sponsored by Fife Fabrications Limited
• Success Through Sustainability – Sponsored by Brand-Rex Ltd
• Excellence in Tourism Award – Sponsorship Available
• Success Through Export - Sponsored by Fife Chamber of Commerce
• Excellence in Customer Services – Sponsored by QAS Copak
• Success Through Innovation – Sponsored by EQ Accountants LLP
• Excellence in Food & Drink – Sponsorship Available
Previous winner Ivan Wood & Sons Director Malcolm Wood said "The Fife Business Awards gave us great recognition and we are very proud to have won this not just in Fife but through central Scotland as a family business and the staff also recognise the award is also because of their contribution and hard work they put into the company too."
The Awards Ceremony hosted by Kaye Adams will take place on Thursday 17th March 2016 at The Rothes Halls, Glenrothes and guests will be welcomed with a drinks reception followed by dinner and the Awards presentation.
Host Kaye Adams said "I am so looking forward to hosting the Fife Business Awards. The event is a brilliant showcase for the many diverse and dynamic businesses thriving in the Kingdom and I know we will, as ever, have a long and impressive list of submissions."
Applications are available to download from the Fife Chamber of Commerce website www.fifechamber.co.uk
To discuss any sponsorship and advertising opportunities available, please contact [email protected] or telephone 0141 887 6181.
10 Good Reasons to Enter
The benefits of entering The Fife Business Awards extend far beyond picking up one of the prestigious trophies in March 2016 and include:
1. The positive publicity and recognition gained across Fife.
2. The visibility of the achievements of finalists and winners is greatly enhanced before a wide audience of customers and potential customers, suppliers, partners and the business community generally.
3. It is an opportunity to impress potential investors.
4. Reaching the finalist stage is a commendable achievement, as the entries have been subject to a rigorous judging process.
5. Acknowledge the contribution and achievements of your staff and boost morale.
6. Finalist and winners become strongly aligned and associated with the key principles of the Awards - business success, innovation etc.
7. PR opportunities: winners and finalists will be profiled within local press by the media sponsor.
8. Finalist companies will receive extensive profile at the gala dinner on 17th March 2016
9. Opportunity to network with over 250 local business people at the Awards dinner.
10. Extended post awards opportunities, with winners being showcased on the Fife Chamber of Commerce website.