Mon 22 Jan 18
Location: Dunfermline City Chambers
The WorldHost Principles of Customer Service programme will give your staff the skills and knowledge to deliver excellent customer service that will give your business a great reputation.
Through this interactive programme, we will get your staff to think about their own experiences of good and bad service, understand why their role has such an impact on your customers' experience, and learn vital communication and listening skills that will set them up for success.
Your staff will learn:
• Why customer service is such an important part of their role
• How to make an excellent first impression and make customers feel welcome
• How using customers' names can help to create a good rapport, and techniques for remembering names
• Communication skills for success
• How to empathise with customers, and why handling their concerns is so important
• Why listening is an essential part of the customer service process, and how to do it effectively
• The value of tourism, and the important role they play in generating revenue for your business and the wider tourism economy
• How to 'go the extra mile' – including making five commitments on how they will do this in your business
If you would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information